7/13/2014

Things that make me happy 2



I am absolutely delighted because my school worked is ending and my holidays are starting, this year has been really exhausting and you will think what the hell is this man telling us , we don’t mind about his holidays, anyway I only wanted to share it with you.  I like to go and see our adopted animals. I am happy because chocolate has found a new house , I am also happy because the foot of Christiane is getting better, there are so many little things that make all of us happy that is good to share with the rest, I am happy because the sun rises every day, I am happy because last Saturday I had a nice dinner with friends in my house, by the way I finished it , in not very good alcoholic conditions, but I was at home so no driving, no problem, I am happy to see our doggies going on transports because it means that they have a new home. Kisses , licks and hugs from all of us. Fermín