1/24/2015

My day life, while I am on holidays. Part two



After lunch, office again, and the lucky days that I have time then I go the sanctuary part, there I walk and it is paradise to see so many happy animals, ducks , geese, hens, roosters by the way these wake me up every morning, by the way how I was telling you we have thousands of wild birds coming here to eat , you can see them on the hens patio or with the pigeons, there are literally more than one hundred wild pigeons coming here to play with ours and in a short time we will start receiving on our lake many many aquatic birds, this is really a paradise for animals . Anyway I visit the bull, the pony , the horses that are separated for different reasons and then I go the big fields and there I can see the horses, pigs , goats, donkeys, peacefully eating, carrots, straw, grass now not too much and suddenly they come to you, they stop eating and they come to you to be cuddled , this is something that I cannot describe with words , when one animal of any specie , dogs, normally galgos or podencos, horses or sheep, it doesn’t matter you see that after some time here they recover little by little their faith on human beings , at least this human being that is writing, and they come to be cuddle then is when I feel in paradise and it is happening now , yesterday, probably today again this is the reason why Scooby exists, sometimes I would like to work here and getting a salary from Scooby so I don’t need to go to work every day fulltime but we are not a wealthy org and I need to earn my money outside here.Kisses , licks and hugs from all us, galgos for adoption , all the other dogs and cats also for adoption and all our animals from the sanctuary ahhh and Don’t forget to donate today without your help nothing is possible. Fermín 
PS Are you jealous? I can understand it, come and volunteer , but not one week, one month and you will feel it.