1/18/2015

My day life, while I am on holidays.



I am not going to tell you nothing really private , mainly because I don’t have it, anyway I start my day at home preparing my breakfast and while I do it I can see the wild birds through my window, they come more and more now to the shelter, I can hear them and I also can hear some canaries that we have outside my house, by the way also rescued , I can see the dogs sleeping but this is another history, I was talking about wild birds, it seems that there are less and less wild birds every year, well all of them they should be here because we have thousands and thousands, then I start again my fire , it is winter, and I start to answer emails and fb messages, when all is done I go outside to the office. On my way I see the cats, the ferrets and their new house, they are quite fat and happy , the puppies, too many like always, the rabbits, pheasants, ducks, pigeons and raccoons , it uses to be cold but it is really rewarding to see all of them happy and lively, probably they are not in the best facilities but they are happy, I cross the Ana’s territory and this is obviously the oldies paddock, by the way Gabriela is really old so …….., I see Austin and Amelia , I go to the office passing the infirmary and looking at the work of the vets, then I arrive to the office and we start working , answering questions, making decisions, saying no to some people, this is why some people they think that I am really unpleasant, anyway my philosophy is that I must be pleasant with the animals and not with some humans, but this is also another history , after that lunch , I go back passing through the dogs paddocks checking everything , more or less, everything is impossible.
After lunch, it will be another day. , kisses , licks and hugs from all us, galgos for adoption , all the other dogs and cats also for adoption and all our animals from the sanctuary ahhh and Don’t forget to donate today without your help nothing is possible. Fermín